How to Book Your Local Train Ticket on Smart-Phone
“We have to stand in a queue to book an Un-reserved Ticket”, we all know this, there’s not any alternate option until now, but, from now on, you can book a ticket for un-reserved seat also, directly on your smart-phone. One more step towards Digital India. 🙂
Indian Railway has launched an App to book tickets directly on your Smart-Phones. Now, you can book your local train* tickets using UTS App. So, you don’t have to stand for hours in a Queue for a ticket!
– Link for Android Users.(Currently, App is not available for iOS users)
You have to go through some steps for configuring your account.
Here are the steps:
- Install App from this link OR Open Play Store and search with “UTS”.
- After installing, you have to Sign Up.
- After filling the form, you will get an OTP in your given number. You can Log In with your Mobile number and OTP pin. After logging in successfully, you will see below screen.NOTE = *(Guys, you can book a ticket for below-mentioned stations as of now.)
– New Delhi to Palwal
– Howrah to Barddhaman
– Sealdah to Naihati Jn
– Sealdah to Barasat
– Bealdah to Baruipur
– Lingampalli to Falakhuma
– Lingampalli to Hyderabad Deccan
– Hyderabad Deccan to Falaknuma
– Howrah South Jn. to Kharagpur
- You can book Un-reserved Ticket, Platform Ticket and Season(Pass) Ticket as well.
- For eg. if you want to book a ticket from one station to destination station, you have to be nearby(2 km) that particular station. You can complete payment process after that. You can pay using multiple methods(Net-banking, card and e-wallets).
- After that, you can see your e-ticket in ‘Show Ticket‘ option.So, that’s all. HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE JOURNEY! 🙂